Amebofamily's Blog
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Metro News
  • Gossip
  • Odd News
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • Fashion
  • Health
» gossip » Adele Speaking on why she turned down big endorsement offers

Adele Speaking on why she turned down big endorsement offers

gossip

Record breaking singer, Adele has explained why she deliberately turned down endorsement deals and cross-marketing projects that would have kept her highly visible during her four year break from music..She tells the New York Post
. “If I wanted to just be famous, like be a celebrity, then I wouldn’t do music, because everything else I’ve been offered would probably make me more famous than I am just with my music,”. “Commercials, being the face of brands, nail varnishes, shoes, bags, fashion lines, beauty ranges, hair products, being in movies, being the face of a car, designing watches, food ranges, buildings, airlines, book deals.
She continued..

I’ve been offered everything. And I don’t want to water myself down. I want to do one thing. I want to make something. I don’t want to be the face of anything.“Everyone thinks I just disappeared, and I didn’t,” she said. “I just went back to real life, because I had to write an album about real life, because otherwise how can you be relatable? If I wrote about being famous — that’s [expletive] boring.”

Adele Speaking on why she turned down big endorsement offers Title : Adele Speaking on why she turned down big endorsement offers
Description : Record breaking singer, Adele has explained why she deliberately turned down endorsement deals and cross-marketing projects that would ...
Rating : 5
← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home

Navigation

  • Home
  • about us
  • Terms
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • sitemap
Copyright 2014 Amebofamily's Blog - All Rights Reserved