A woman claims that her mixed race baby was fathered by Michael Jackson's ghost - and is now suing his estate for child support
According to Now8News, Kiera Johnson said that she was watching the 2-hour Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD.
When
she got to MJ’s performance of Thriller, however, her eyes grew heavy
and she found herself dozing off.It was at this point that things got a
little strange...
The
32-year-old explained:
“All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand
caressing my face. But I was home alone; my husband was at work.“The
next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael
Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and
dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. “I told him to stop, but he would listen.”
Kiera dismissed the encounter’ with Michael Jackson as nothing more than a strange dream.
However, on 25th September 2015, she and her husband - also white - welcomed their third child together.
“Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken.“But
then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is
this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her
terrifying dream.
“I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s
why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount
of child support to help raise his son.”
Kiera insists she has never cheated on her husband Ken with anybody of
any race. And Ken, who dubs Kiera as his “queen”, says he trusts and
believes her completely.
The
Johnsons say they are willing to accept an out-of-court negotiation and
are giving the Jackson family until 1st January 2016 to respond.The
Jackson family have yet to respond publicly to the allegations.
Title :
I Was Impregnated by Micheal Jackson's ghost - Woman Claims
Description : A woman claims that her mixed race baby was fathered by Michael Jackson's ghost - and is now suing his estate for child support...
Rating :
5