A British woman has revealed how she who was forced to have sex with 110
men in one day after being trafficked into prostitution by a man she
called her boyfriend.
Megan Stevens - not her real name - worked in a brothel for six years from the age of 14.
Megan,
now 25, who revealed her story to the
UK Guardian under a fake name, says she was
trafficked into the sex industry by a man she met while on holiday in
Greece.
She met Jak at a seaside bar, quickly became his girlfriend and moved in
with him.With her mother struggling with alcoholism, Megan was
persuaded by Jak to join him in Athens.
She expected to start working in bars and cafes, but when she got to Athens, she was forced into the sex trade.
When Jak gave her a cardboard box and deposited her outside an office
building asking her to deliver it to a man on the top floor Megan she
began to suspect something was awry.
“I remember shaking and stumbling up the stairs, because something felt odd,
A
man let her into a small, windowless room with a single bed, installed a
video camera and raped her. She had never had sex before.
“I was paralysed, because I was really shocked,” she said.
Afterwards, with blood on the bedsheets, the man gave her €50 notes.When
she left she saw the cardboard box she had been asked to deliver
contained several packets of condoms.
Megan said she carried on having sex with strangers for money – up to
eight “clients” a day, because she was in love with Jak and would “do
anything for him”.
Jak, she said, had made her think that it was the only way to raise enough money.
After a while Jak handed her over to other traffickers, and Megan became too frightened to leave.
For a while she was a streetwalker in Italy (“That was horrible… I
was scared of the other women as well as the clients. They were very,
very tough characters”) and then she was forced to work in a series of
brothels where men would pay €20 for a grubby, two-minute encounter.
“It
was just the way they operated,”“They [the men] were
queuing up outside. There were 10 to 15 rooms in the same place and it’s
just… literally, you don’t stop… If I did 40 to 50 people, that would
be nothing. It wasn’t enough.”
On one particular night, she says she had sex with 110 men before
being violently sick. The owner of that brothel closed up early when he
saw how ill she was.
“I thought that was decent of him,”“which shows just how distorted my sense of normality had become.
Eventually, she suffered a psychotic episode and was sectioned in a
Greek hospital for three months where she finally told a member of staff
what was going on with her.
They contacted Megan’s mother, who said she had no idea about the kind of life her daughter had been living.
“Inside I still feel like a kid, a 10-year-old,” she says. “I struggle
with sex. I do not know what ‘making love’ is. Just… it… that way… it…”
she fumbles for the right word, “it just makes me feel so odd, so
different and not normal. There are relationships I have been in where
I’ve had to be drunk to let anyone see me naked or let them do what they
want to me. I struggle to say no to sex because I thought that was all
men wanted. I actually hate that. I don’t value it [sex] at all. I think
it’s horrible.”
The two returned to the UK, and Megan slowly started to rebuild her life.
Today, Megan, who wrote a book about her horrifying story, called
Bought & Sold feels "strong, determined and hopeful."
Title :
Girl forced to have sex with 110 men in one day after being trafficked by boyfriend
Description : A British woman has revealed how she who was forced to have sex with 110 men in one day after being trafficked into prostitution by a ...
Rating :
5