The police in Lagos have arrested a 17-year-old boy, Opeyemi Odujobi,
for allegedly r*ping a schoolgirl, Sade (real names withheld) – a
terrible act which has resulted in pregnancy.
Opeyemi allegedly r*ped the Junior Secondary School 3 pupil in September
2015 on Ayoola Street, in the Abule-Egba area of Lagos, where the duo
lived.
Fifteen-year-old Sade told the police that she was asleep around 11pm in
September when the suspect allegedly sneaked to her side and r*ped her.
It was gathered that Sade had lived with her grandfather, identified
only as Richard, in the community for years while the suspect started
living with Baba Richard about a year ago.
Opeyemi moved to Baba Richard’s residence after his parents reportedly had a disagreement, which severed their relationship.
She said, “One night I was sleeping when Opeyemi came to meet me and
r*ped me. On that day, I saw bloodstain on my clothes and I felt pain in
my body. I told my grandpa that I was not feeling good. He gave me
medicine and I was alright. I did not know I was pregnant until I went
to my father’s place. It was my stepmother who discovered the
pregnancy.”
However, Opeyemi said it was the girl who seduced him, adding that he
indulged in the act when he could no longer control himself.
He said, “The girl seduced me, but I initially resisted it. It came to a
stage I could no longer hold it and we had s*x. I was afraid to report
the issue, but it later led to pregnancy.”
The police, however, arraigned 17yrs old Opeyemi before an Ikeja Magistrate’s Court sitting in Ogba on one count of r*pe.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge and elected summary trial.
The presiding magistrate granted him bail in the sum of N250,000, with two responsible sureties.
The case has been adjourned till March 2, 2016, for trial.
May God change the heart of this evil guys called Rapers.
Title :
Teenage Boy Who Raped A Female Student Arraigned Before Ikeja Magistrate
Description : The police in Lagos have arrested a 17-year-old boy, Opeyemi Odujobi, for allegedly r*ping a schoolgirl, Sade (real names withheld) – ...
Rating :
5