
Hello readers, today am going to be discussing on a vital issue as long as human is concern and the issue am going to be hammering on today is justice,it's reward and punishment.
You see, sometimes during my quiet times I begin to ask my self questions like " why are bad people in our society not immediately punished for the bad things they do by God himself?" and I also noticed that their punishment is slow to come. And because of these, it easily makes other people want to do bad things too.
A sinner might do a hundred evil things. And he might have long life. But I know that it is still better to obey and respect God. Evil people do not respect God, so those people will not really get good things . Those evil people will not live long lives.
Also, there is something else that happens on earth that I think it does not seem fair. And what is that?
I think life will be more fair if bad things happen to bad people and good things happens to good people.
But instead reverse is the case in the sense that sometimes bad things happens to good people and good things happens to bad people. That is not fair. So I decided it was more important to enjoy life. Why? Because the best thing people can do in this life is to eat,drink and enjoy life. At least that will help people enjoy the hard work God gave them to do during their life on earth.
Kindly note: While at the cause of enjoying yourself always remember that there is a God in heaven and all are VANITY!
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
Written by: Ifeanyi John Obidike
Title :
A MUST READ: Justice Rewards and Punishment
Description : Hello readers, today am going to be discussing on a vital issue as long as human is concern and the issue am going to be hammering on today...
Rating :
5