Amebofamily's Blog
  • Home
  • Local News
  • Metro News
  • Gossip
  • Odd News
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • Fashion
  • Health
» fashion » 9 Incredible Things Women Wear That Men Hate

9 Incredible Things Women Wear That Men Hate

fashion

Things Women Wear


1. Wear shoes that you can walk in … “Wearing heels that you can’t walk in is a dealbreaker. I’m not taking you out for play-pretend model time, this is NYC and you will be expected to be able to walk from the table to the door without a pulley system or guide rail.” — Evan, 25


2. … with the exception of Uggs … “Uggs. They’re ugly, the shape is ugly, it looks like you’re wearing eskimo shoes. It’s not sexy. Seriously, wear anything but Uggs, especially when it’s warm out!” — Matthew, 35

 3. … and make sure that your shoes actually fit. “When girl’s toes come out over their shoes, it’s disgusting. Even if she’s a dime, if I see those toes spilling out, it’s all over. Buy the right size.” — Ray, 26

 4. Avoid hair accessories that make you look like a sea creature. “I can’t stand those thin headbands that girls always wear to music festivals. They always end up getting pushed up and make their hair look like a jelly fish or something. I just can’t dig that weird look.” — Reed, 24

 5. Make sure your top stays on your body. “Tube tops! Small-chested women can get away with tube tops, but large-chested women spend the entire night lifting up the tube top. It’s not flattering.” — Remy, 25

 6. Show off your curves! “I hate those high-waisted shorts that suck you in and make you look like you have no figure. I want to see your curves! They remind me too much of mom jeans.” — Carl, 40 “Baggy pants. They leave too much to chance. Like—what are you hiding under there? They are just not attractive.” — Timmy, 26

 7. Less isn’t always more. “Obviously a girl needs to dress up for a date to spark some allure, but it’s frustrating to go out with someone who draws the attention of everyone in the bar in a skimpy outfit. I’m not saying she should cover her wrists and ankles, but a bandeau and sheer skirt significantly increase the chances that I’ll come back from the bathroom to find a gin-soaked creeper in her face running his weak game.” — Max, 27

 8. Mind the gap. “If I’m walking behind a girl and her G String is all the way up her back, it’s a turnoff. There is a way to do this tastefully, like a sneak peak, but once it’s all up and out there it’s not sexy anymore.” — AJ, 39

 9. Don’t be ironic. “If you’ve got a flat booty, don’t wear those sweat pants that say ‘Juicy’ …'” — Steven, 35


9 Incredible Things Women Wear That Men Hate Title : 9 Incredible Things Women Wear That Men Hate
Description : 1. Wear shoes that you can walk in … “Wearing heels that you can’t walk in is a dealbreaker. I’m not taking you out for play-pretend ...
Rating : 5
← Newer Post Older Post ⇒ Home

Navigation

  • Home
  • about us
  • Terms
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • sitemap
Copyright 2014 Amebofamily's Blog - All Rights Reserved