Nollywood actress, script writer and producer, Blessing Effiom Egbe,
has made her name with her various movies which she has continued to
chunk out yearly.
The actress, who is proudly married with three
kids in a recent interview disclosed that she has put a stop to having
babies and now left with training them and facing her business.
“How
many you want make I born?’ Three is enough, maybe because I am really
on top of it that’s why it not easy to do one more. But if I would just
have the child, drop it and go for my business like most people do, I
may be able to do one more but I’m on it,” she told Newtelegraph.
Speaking
about the attitude of some actors while on set, the actress stated that
some have bad working attitude which she sometimes does not find very
comfortable with. Citing an example, she Blessing revealed how an
actress messed up her scrip in ‘Iquo's Journal.’
Title :
I’m Not Ready for More Babies… Blessing Effiom Egbe
Description : Nollywood actress, script writer and producer, Blessing Effiom Egbe, has made her name with her various movies which she has continued...
Rating :
5